Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One day at a time....

I'm taking my eating and exercise one day at a time. I have been successful for three days in a row!!!

I'm weighing and measuring everything I eat. If I get the 2 am munchies at work I'm turning to ice chips - they work wonders!!!

Exercise - I've been doing a little. I know I should do more but every little bit helps. I am running up and down 2 flights of steps of work at least twice during my shifts. I'm also doing 100 leg lifts, 10 floor push ups, 10 wall push ups, 50 sit ups and 100 obliques before I get into bed every day.

I can do this - one day at a time!!! If I have a bad day I will pick myself up and move on!!

I do love myself more than I love the food!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Girly..you can do this..You ARE doing this!!!

Love ya...100 leg lifts..Oy Vey!!

Claudia said...

Keep up the great work ((Bethy)). You can do this you just HAVE to do it.

I love you,
Claudia