Thursday, January 3, 2008

Four Things......

Ok Laura - here ya' go! Here are my answers to your Four Things Post!

Four things that you may or may not have know about me in no particular order. Directions are at the end.

Four jobs I've had in my life (other than my current one):

1 - Customer Service Rep
2 - Dispatcher
3 - Nail Technician
4 - Marketing Manager

Four Movies I've watched more than once:

1 - Wizard of Oz
2 - My Best Friends Wedding
3 - Lion King
4 - Jungle Book

Four Places that I've lived:

1 - Laurel, MD
2 - Elkridge, MD
3 - Columbia, MD
4 - Baltimore, MD

Four TV shows that I watch:

1 - South Park
2 - Jon & Kate plus 8
3 - ER
4 - Dancing with the Stars

Four places I have been:

1 - LA (YEAH!!)
2 - Nebraska
3 - Florida
4 - West Virginia

Four people I email with some regularity:

1 - Laura
2 - Vennie
3 - Claudia
4 - Bruce

Four of my favorite foods:

1 - Ice cream
2 - Chocolate chip cookies
3 - Rice Pudding
4 - Mangos

Dishes that friends/family make that I love:

1 - My mother-in-law's potato salad
2 - Laura's oatmeal
3 - Laura's egg veggie pita
4 - Vickie's almond pastries

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1 - LA
2 - Home (I'm at work)
3 - With my grandkids
4 - on a cruise

Four friends I think will respond:

1 - Claudia
2 - Laura
3 - Vennie
4 - Ang

Four things I look forward to this year:

1 - Getting to goal weight (again!)
2 - Learning new things
3 - Going to LA
4 - Getting together with the Fab Four!

DIRECTIONS:

Now, according to Laura's blog, we're supposed to forward this on to some people that we know, substituting our own answers in for the senders. Include the sender in your e-mail. I would propose that you can either copy this post into an e-mail and forward it on, or copy it into your own blog and answer it there. Your choice.

Have Fun!!!

No comments: