Monday, January 21, 2008

The Fab Four

This blog post is dedicated to the Fab Four! No - I'm not talking about The Beatles. I'm talking about four of the most amazing women that I know.

These women mean the world to me. They are there for me no matter what kind of day I've had, what kind of mood I'm in or whatever the victory or trouble of the day is.

I met these women through Richard's Clubhouse. No - get your mind out of the gutter - it's not what you're thinking!!! LOL It's a website run by Richard Simmons. It provides motivation, education and friendship. It's where I met my best friends in the world!!!

Between the four of us we have lost around 600 pounds! We have helped each other through the struggles and the triumphs of weight loss. I don't know if I could do it without them.

We have all areas of the United States covered - I think! California, Florida, Illinois and Maryland! We are very far apart but our hearts are very close!

We are all individuals with very different personalities but we are so alike!! California is an amazing jewelry artist and writer. Florida is a die-hard Beatles fan and loves yoga. Illinois is quite the adventurer. Her adventures take her all over the world! And last but not least is me - Maryland. I'm a band geek and also a medical professional.

We try (and have so far been successful) to get together for a few days once a year. I can't wait to see what this year's adventure will be! We have so much fun together!! I laugh so hard that I cry!!!

My life would be empty and dull without these amazing women in it! They are all so beautiful! I love them all!!

So - LLTFF!!!!!! (Long Live The Fab Four)!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love you to. Come back.....

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time together this year. Hugs..

Vennie said...

Awwwwwww, shucks. I'm speechless.

(No I'm not. You knew that couldn't be true, didn't you! LOL!)

Bethy, the most amazing thing about the Fab Four is that we exist at all! What are the odds? I mean, really? For four such different but entirely sympatico women to find each other--it's like the blue whales looking throughout the oceans for one another. (see today's blog post)What a wonderful twist on life! You guys are the absolute best!

Claudia said...

I love you all too. What would I do without all of you? I don't know. I don't wanna know.