Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Starbucks

I love Starbucks!!! I love their mint mocha light frappaccino. I also like their iced carmel sugarfree latte. Starbucks ROCKS!!!

Well, Sunday (my birthday!!!), I picked my granddaughter Allie up from my daughter (Stefanie) at Stefanie's salon. I felt that because it was my birthday that I deserved a mint mocha light frappaccino with chocolate whipped cream. (YUMMY!!!) So after picking Allie up, Allie and I headed to a Starbuck's that was nearby.

Allie had never been to Starbucks even though Stefanie loves Starbucks and probably has their menu memorized backwards and forwards. I ordered my mint mocha light frappaccino and ordered Allie a strawberries and cream frappaccino. Allie loved it!!! Of course, I loved it too!!

I took Allie to my house. She had finished her strawberries and cream and was playing with some stuffed bears. There was a stuffed bear that was dressed up as a Ravens cheerleader. Allied took the Ravens cheerleader bear and was playing with it saying "RAH! RAH! RAH!!! GOOOOO STARBUCKS!!!". I was on the floor laughing! It was so funny and sooo cute!!!

Later that day I took Allie back to Stefanie and the salon. The first words out of Allie's mouth to her mommy were "Mom-mom took me to Starbucks!". Stefanie looked and me and said "MOM!! What did you get her at Starbucks?". I said "I got her a large caramel frappaccino with a double shot of espresso!". Stefanie was shocked! "MOM!!!!" I started laughing and told her that I had gotten her a strawberries and cream to which Stefanie replied "WOW! I'll bet she loved that! I never thought of getting her one of those!".

So, in closing, out of the mouth of Princess Allie, "RAH! RAH!RAH!!! GOOOOO STARBUCKS!!!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that is so cute!!!

Claudia said...

Teaching her early, huh?? Sooo cute!