I can't believe I'm so close to leaving for LA!!! I'll be leaving in less than 48 hours!!! I've had off of work since Wednesday do I'm rested, relaxed and really not stressed about getting ready to leave.
Here's my to do list: (in no particular order)
- Pack (everything organized and just needs to be put in suitcases)
- Get eyebrows waxed and nails done (acrylics baby!)
- Give myself a B-12 shot (have to do it every month - adding in an extra for LA)
- Shave legs
- Bathe Oliver (sounds easy to bathe a 7 pound chihuahua but he puts up a fight!! LOL)
- Check in and print boarding pass for my flight
- Write a teaser email to Richard (LOL)
- Go to the airport!!!
So - there it is!!! It's not that bad!! I'm very relaxed!! I'm also excited and a bit nervous!
LA - Look out!!! Here come the Fab Four!!!!!