Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday to you!

Wow!!! December is just full of birthdays for me!!

First up, yesterday, December 5th. My beautiful granddaughter, Allie!! She turned four yesterday! I can't believe how fast she's growing up! She's my princess!! I love spending time with her and her brother, Zachary. They are so precious and innocent. I love to experience the world through their eyes! They discover a lot of what I take for granted and make it seem like the most wonderful thing in the world! It's awesome!!!

Then today, December 6th, my wonderful friend L. has her birthday! She is one of my dearest friends in the world! She knows me and understands me better than I understand myself sometimes. With her I don't have to be someone I'm not. With her I just can be! I don't know how I can ever repay her. On my last birthday she gave me the most wonderful birthday I've ever had!!! My last birthday was awesome and it was hugely because of her! I will take this chance to wish her a wonderful birthday and to thank her for being awesome and giving me an awesome birthday!!!

So then we move on to December 18th. December 18th is the birthday of two people I hold near and dear to my heart. One of them is my daughter Stefanie! She is the wonderful mother of my grandchildren. She's married and is a hairstylist. She's an awesome hairstylist! I'm so proud of her! The other person is my dear husband Bob. I love Bob with all my heart! He's an awesome person! He always puts others ahead of himself. He would rather do without and see others happy!

Then, on top of the birthdays, we have Christmas. Whew - what a month!

I hope you all have a great December!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your December seems like mine..

If you haven't figured out who has invaded your comments and reading the blog now it's Ang (from RS weekend 06) I hope all is well with you. Hugs.