Monday, February 9, 2009

Princess Allie's first day of school!

Well I talked to Allie this evening after her first day of school.  I asked her how she liked it and she said that it was really good!  She liked the other kids and the teacher.  When I asked if she was excited to go back tomorrow she said, very excited, "I get to go back tomano?".  When I told her yes she was extremely excited!!  Then she said "Mom-mom I have to get off the phone now.  I'm tired and I need to go to bed and get some sleep for tomano!".  

I love you Princess Allie and I'm so happy you love school!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah..I'm so happy for Allie she likes school!!!Keep up the great fun and work Allie!!! Mom-Mom is beaming with pride, as she should be!

Vennie said...

Wow, Allie going to school! I can't believe it either! Don't they grow up fast! You'll turn around and Zack will be starting school next. Yikes! But how great that you are so close to them and able to watch them grow. What a happy, delightful and wondrous experience for you!
Love,
Vennie