Sunday, May 31, 2009

Preparing for the "Get Fit After 40 Summer Challenge"

I've been very busy preparing both physically and mentally for the "Get Fit After 40 Summer Challenge". I'm getting kinda excited about it. I really want to lose this weight and this is the perfect way to start.

Yesterday the refrigerator was stocked with all the fruits and veggies that I'll need for the first week. Today I went to Walmart and bought a tape measure, a notebook to use as a journal and pens that go with the journal.

Later tonight I'm going to take my measurements and record them in my journal. I will also get my foodmover out and refamiliarize myself with it..

So - only a few more hours until the challenge begins!!! Are YOU ready??? Bring it on!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm giddy with excitement for you. you're gonna do great..

hugs